Process: Learn > Prepare > Apply > Certify
The Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyzes and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A Green Belt is someone with at least three years of work experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
Here are the requirements and exam specifics for a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
Six Sigma Green Belts are employees who spend some of their time on process improvement teams. They analyze and solve quality problems, and are involved with Six Sigma, lean or other quality improvement projects.
The Six Sigma Green Belt certification requires three years of work experience in one or more areas of the Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
Candidates must have worked in a full-time, paid role. Paid intern, co-op or any other course work cannot be applied toward the work experience requirement.
Educational waivers are not granted.
Here are the minimum expectations of a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt.
- Analyzes and solves quality problems.
- Involved in quality improvement projects.
- Participated in a project, but has not led a project.
- Has at least three years of work experience.
- Has ability to demonstrate their knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
Each certification candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of multiple choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Computer Delivered – The CSSGB examination is a one-part, 110-question exam, and is offered in English only. 100 questions are scored and 10 are unscored. Total appointment time is four-and-a-half-hours, exam time is 4 hours and 18 minutes.
Paper and Pencil – The CSSGB examination is a one-part, 100-question, four-hour exam and is offered in English, Spanish, and Mandarin in certain locations. View available translated exams, dates and locations here.
All examinations are open book. Each participant must bring his or her own reference materials. Use of reference materials and calculators is explained in the FAQs.
Exam Fees:- ASQ Members $338 (save $100), Non-members $438, Retakes $238
Sbp SigmaL Training and Supports:-
- Project review and support will be provided during the training
- 5 days classroom ASQ CSSGB Training with course materials OR
- 40 hrs online ASQ CSSGB Training with course materials (PDF format)
- Reference books
- 500 nos multi choice practice Question- Answer with explanation
- Dummy exams:- Having 100 questions- 4 hrs time period –Twice before final exam
- Live LSSGB Projects case study
- Sbp SigmaL CSSGB Training Certificate
- Exam Strategy to pass ASQ CSSGB in first attempt
- List items for examination
- Life-time Lean Six Sigma Projects support
- Placement assistance and Good career graph.
Sbp SigmaL Training and Support Fees:-
- Contact Class:- Rs 20000/- + 18% GST .
- Online Training and support:- Rs 15000/- + 18% GST .
- 10% discount for two or more participates.
- 100% Satisfaction assurance with Premium course materials.
- Payment term:- 100% advance during registration.
- Mode of payment:- NEFT/ UPI/ Cheque/ Draft/ Google Pay/ PhonePe (Online registration and payment)