Process: Learn > Prepare > Apply > Certify
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is aimed at those new to the world of Six Sigma who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge. Yellow belts can be entry level employees who seek to improve their world or executive champions who require an overview of Six Sigma and define, measure, analyze, improve and control model (DMAIC).
This certification adopts the approach of advancing the concept and potential of using Six Sigma tools and methodologies within an organization.
The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt has no experience or education requirements. The Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt is aimed at candidates who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge.
Each certification candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of multiple choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Computer Delivered – The CSSYB examination is a one-part, 85-question exam, and is offered in English only. 75 questions are scored and 10 are unscored. Total appointment time is two-and-a-half-hours, exam time is 2 hours and 18 minutes.
Paper and Pencil – The CSSYB examination is a one-part, 75-question, two-hour exam and is offered in English only.
All examinations are open book. Each participant must bring his or her own reference materials. Use of reference materials and calculators is explained in the FAQs.
Exam Fees:- ASQ Members $294 (save $100), Non-members $394, Retakes $184
Sbp SigmaL Training and Supports:-
- 3 days classroom ASQ CSSYB BOK Training with course materials OR
- 24 hrs online ASQ CSSYB BOK with Prime Course Materials (PDF format)
- Reference books
- 300 nos multi choice practice Question- Answer with explanation
- Dummy exams:- Having 75 questions- 2 hrs time period –Twice before final exam
- Live LSSYB Projects case study
- Sbp SigmaL CSSYB Training Certificate
- Exam Strategy to pass ASQ CSSYB in first attempt
- List items for examination
- Life-time Lean Six Sigma Projects support
- Placement assistance and Good career graph.
Sbp SigmaL Training and Support Fees:-
- Contact Class:- Rs 12000/- + 18% GST .
- Online Training and support:- Rs 9000/- + 18% GST .
- 10% discount for two or more participates.
- 100% Satisfaction assurance with Premium course materials.
- Payment term:- 100% advance during registration.
- Mode of payment:- NEFT/ UPI/ Cheque/ Draft/ Google Pay/ PhonePe (Online registration and payment )