Process: Learn > Prepare > Apply > Certify
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification has no experience or education requirements. The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification is aimed at candidates who have a small role, interest, or need to develop foundational knowledge at operator level.
Each certification candidate is required to pass an examination that consists of multiple choice questions that measure comprehension of the Body of Knowledge.
Computer Delivered – The LSSWB examination is a one-part, 30-question exam, and is offered in English only. 30 questions are scored. Exam time is 30 minutes.
Paper and Pencil – The LSSYB examination is a one-part, 30-question, thirty minutes exam and is offered in English only.
All examinations are open book. Each participant must bring his or her own reference materials. Use of reference materials and calculators is allowed.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Exam and achieve a score of 140 points (or higher) out of a total 200 possible points.
Why Choose Sbp SigmaL LSSWB Certification?
- 1 day classroom LSSWB BOK Training with course materials OR
- 10 hrs online LSSWB BOK with Prime Course Materials (PDF format)
- Reference books
- 100 nos multi choice practice Question- Answer with explanation
- Sbp SigmaL CSSYB Training Certificate
- Life-time Lean Six Sigma Projects support
- Placement assistance and Good career graph.
Sbp SigmaL LSSWB Training and Certification Fees:-
- Contact Class:- Rs 4000/- + 18% GST .
- Online Training and support:- Rs 3000/- + 18% GST .
- 10% discount for two or more participates.
- Exam Fees- NIL, Re-exam Fees- NIL (For 2 attempts only)
- 100% Satisfaction assurance with Premium course materials.
- Payment term:- 100% advance during registration.
- Mode of payment:- NEFT/ UPI/ Cheque/ Draft/ Google Pay/ PhonePe (Online registration and payment coming soon)