What We Do
Sbp SigmaL is the dynamic and trusted certification and assessment partner for quality-focused companies across India – companies who are serious about organizational health and long-term success. with audits, assessments and certifications, we help you achieve sustainable business success.
Sbp SigmaL also providing reputed, cost effective and value based LEAN SIX SIGMA Trainings and Certifications of Indian and International Institutions.
- To be repute Online training provider on Massive online open courses (MOOC) platform in next three year.
- To be globally presence Lean Six Sigma Training & Certification provider in next five Years
- To become the most admired Management Systems Consulting, Training, First and Second Party Audits Service provider in India & Internationally in five years
- To be visible and available for Competence Enhancement of personnel globally in next three years
- Providing Value based Lean Six Sigma Training globally.
- Provide value for money to our customers professional approach and servicing loyal customer up to 100% satisfaction.
- Strengthening clients by system establishment and providing best training in any areas of management to make their business sustainable in long run.
- To establish strong internal processes with the help of world class system and use of the latest management technique and system.
- Update the knowledge of team members and putting hard works to excel in the field of our specialization.
- Taking upmost care of client’s customers require and making them satisfied.
- To provide value added Training services on Quality, Productivity, Capability and Process.
- Improvements, Safety, Health and Environment in Automotive and Non-Automotive Sectors.
- To provide ASQ CSSBB, CSSGB & CSSYB cost effective training and support.
- To be instrumental in cost cutting Projects/assignments.
- To help organizations identify their Training needs.
- To enhance competence of the clients personnel at all levels
- To enhance Customer Satisfaction.
Our Business head & Lead Trainer having 28 Years of Industrial experiences in Quality, Training and Audit functions with B. Tech in Mechanical Engineering. He is a The Indian Statistical Institute (I.S.I.) Mumbai, Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB), The American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB), AIQM Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (LSSGB), IIT Kanpur Total Quality Management (TQM-1&2) Topper and successfully Led / Mentored 50+ Lean Six Sigma Projects (Black Belt / Green Belt Projects).
Our “Training and Project Head” qualified Lean Practitioner having APO Certified Lean Manufacturing Systems and Industry 4.0 Concepts with M Phil degree.
Certification from The Indian Statistical Institute is one of best MBB course available in India. The Indian Statistical Institute is a non-profit distributing scientific organization registered under the Societies Registration Act of India. It is declared by an act of parliament as an Institute of National Importance.
Certification from American Society for Quality (ASQ) is considered a hallmark of quality excellence in many industries, across the globe. It helps you advance your career and boosts your organization’s bottom line through your mastery of quality skills. Becoming certified as a Six Sigma Black Belt confirms your commitment to quality and the positive impact it will have on your organization.
Integrating Lean Manufacturing Systems and Industry 4.0 Concepts
Lean manufacturing is a system of techniques and activities widely adopted to improve productivity. It is also related to the notion of reducing operational cost by elimination of non-value added activities and wastes from the organization. While the Industry 4.0 concept emphasize the establishment of smart factory with advanced information and communication systems and future oriented technologies which includes cyber-physical systems, the internet of things, big data analyst, cloud computing and cognitive computing, there is known potential to marry the two concepts into a single approach to reach efficiency gain at the production floor.
The integration of lean manufacturing system and the concept of technological advancement such as Industry 4.0 have become inevitable due the efficiency requirement of production and manufacturing which necessitates disconnectedness of all production lines and functions. The
benefit of this is enormous which might propel productivity and efficiency advantage into another level.